Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What do you want?? Do tell


You tell me I'm cute

but what do you really want

You tell me to shut up

make up your mind



I want somthin real

Tell me you don't want my body.

You want me,

all of me,

just me,


I wanna hear that I have a beautiful

Soul,

Face,

Hair,

Anything but boobs or ass.


Tel me that you don't care that

I'm still innocent,

that im broken on the inside

hurt beyond repair,

and a bit selfish,



Please just tell me

you'll hold me,

when im scared.

when I'm lost,

when I'm not all there.

Pomise me you'll stay.

Aways.



Can you do that,

stay mine?

Cause I've put you to the test

told you,

I dont care.

I lied.

I do care,

more than know.



Just prove,

my thoughts wrong

That when I'm not pleasing you,

you won't turn,

away from me,

away from the shame,

the hurt.



I wanna believe you.

I do.

It may seem like you know me,

That I'll just tell you,

all there is to me.

But no,

yu've just begun to,

dismantel the wall.



It's a hard chore.

Yea it will be worth it.

But can you stick it out?

Be strong

faithfull

encouraging

Dont lie to me.



Just tell me

Is this what you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment