Sunday, May 2, 2010

About me..I guess




I've been to hell and back


I spill shit, trip and embarass myself


I can't just flutter my lashes and get what I want


I've got it hard, my life is messed up.


I've messed up


I've been through more shit than you've seen on T.V


Nobody's perfect


I've been lied to, cheated on, and had my heart stolen && broken


I've fucked up, Fucked people up, and been fuck up


But every hit was worth it, cause i felt it


i knew it was real


life is real, and i'm living it wrong everyday


I'm fucking up royaly, and doing everthing opposite


but do i regret one thing??


NEVER!


Because at one point what i did was what i wanted


I got my fucking satisfaction


My life is mine


and no stupid bitch or immature person can fuck it up anymore


im the real deal




No comments:

Post a Comment