Thursday, April 29, 2010

Silken lies

Ther comes a point in our lives,
where the person we love,
tells us bare faced lies.
to keep things hidden
and us by their side.
As time goes by,
we start to see throught those lies.
Especially when we start to cry inside
we no longer start to feel like standing by their side
It those colorful lies that help us see
where their heart truely lies inside
with you ..... or in somthing else
They always said they'd be there
that they'd care
but that turn out to be
the first lie
inside our hearts, we start to cry
and die a little more inside
each day they tell another
lie
Inside i knew we could have been
it was a greet time,
those moments
now memories
I knew thats how it was planned to be
but somwhere along they forgot
our song
those silken lies have become so slick
it makes me sick to hear them
Myself esteeme has kept me strong
to survive
to read between the lines
of mulitudeness lies
No longer will I cry
for the past I have cast aside
as I rise above
the silken lies
Before another lie
makes me cry inside agian
i will smile
and see the light



No comments:

Post a Comment