Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'll Do What I Have To .... Jut for You


I'll cry for you,

I'll bleed for you,

I'll do whatever I need to,

Just for you.



To make you love me,

To make you care,

To make you wonder,

Why I do these things I do.



Your all I want,

And everthing I need,

I dream the dreams,

Just for you.



So please take my hand,

Tell me you'll always be there,

Say you won't leave me,

No matter what goes on.



What am I talking about,

"I will" is a has been,

I'm already bleeding for you,

Isn't that enough,

What more do you want?



I'm sorry I do these things,

That I dont dance in the rain,

But I cry in it,

Just for you.



I've spent my life,

Waiting, Wanting, Willing,

Believing, Becoming, and Bleeding

Just for you.



I gave you my heart,

You hid it in shame,

Now I'll make it disappear,

Just for you



I'll give you your wish

So here it is,

This bullet,

It just for you




No comments:

Post a Comment