Thursday, April 29, 2010

xxx (:Music:) xxx

i luv music... it is my life .. .so i thought that i'd just post bout it... so here you go music


music is truth
whether it is beautiful or sad
she will never lie to me
her words are innocent and pure

music is always there
in hard moments
and in joyess moments
she will never leave me

music is the party in my head
the beat of my heart
the grace of my motion
I may be ephermal but she is not

Music is accepting
she sings to all
she does not judge
she sets the bar ...
and sets it low

music is my love
my passion
my other half
and last breath

music is my voice
she says it all
she saves me when i am fallin
she is my angel

Music
you can find her anywhere
whether she is spoken
hummed
or whispered

Music is rock
screamo
rap
alternative

Music lifts me up
patches together all my broken peices
she steals my pain away
leaves me numb

Music is my inspiration
she reminds me who i am
renews my soul
and gives me hope
to live just 1 more day

No comments:

Post a Comment